It is the sole responsibility of the Guest to identify and obtain all required travel documents for the entire cruise vacation and have them available when necessary. Please check with your travel agent, government agency, embassy or consulate to ensure that you have all the proper documentation to board the ship and enter each of the countries on your cruise. Guests without proper travel documentation will be denied boarding. Travel restrictions for each destination country may vary according to a Guest's citizenship. No refunds will be given to individuals who fail to bring proper documentation. A Chinese passport holder needs to provide:
- a passport with at least 6 months validity at the end of the trip.
- at least 2 blank pages in the passport, excluding the note.
- a copy of the back and front of the ID.
- If children have not yet applied for ID card, please provide a copy of the hukou's first page and the page of the child travelling.
- a completed, printed and signed personal information form (can be downloaded from the website).